Tuesday 12 April 2011

Enviro Group 'The Great Bean Growing Competition.'

The competition day has finally arrived.

Our judge, Mr Kelly, is carefully checking the plants.

Harriet, winner of 2 awards - biggest leaf
and healthiest plant. Well done!

Alice, winner of the tallest plant. Well done!

Winners of the 'I have a bean on my plant' competition.
Well done!

Noor, winner of the 'most flowers' competition.
Well done!
Congratulations to everyone. It was a great competition. Each year our Enviro Group are achieving
impressive results. I am very proud of you all. Mrs W.

3 comments:

  1. Hello everyone. Thank you for posting the final of the bean plant growing competition. I had hoped to come down to R4 and see the end results but I didn't make it, but tonight I can sit at home and view what happened. That's pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Room 4. Your blog is awesome. I loved seeing the bean competition photos.

    ReplyDelete