Monday 13 June 2011

Where's Wally? At Shane's house!


Wally came to my house on Thursday. First Wally and I went to Kumon. Wally enjoyed working out the maths sums. After Kumon Wally and I went to drama. Then Wally and I went to cricket practice. Wally swung 3 fours and 1 six and made 20 runs off 18 balls. My batting partner called Ayden and I made 47 runs off 6 overs. After that my mum came to pick us up because Ayden's dad dropped me off at practice. When my mum picked Wally and I up we went to a cafe for afternoon tea. Wally wanted a hot chocolate so my mum ordered hot chocolate and a hot dog for tea. My sister called Shania wanted hot chocolate so instead my mum ordered 2 hot chocolates for me and Shania. After we ate we went home. Before that my mum bought a roll of cellotape for my Medieval model. Wally enjoyed working on the model. Then I took Wally to my room and then we went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment